Monday, February 12, 2007

Definitely a challenge


I am not much of one for journaling.. I'd rather make a book than actually let anyone who's not in my tiny circle know anything about me. But I'm going to give it a shot for a bit, because I've been inspired to make a space on the hell that is my art table by Michelle Ward's Crusades. So here are a few of my faves. People, book, movies, quote and, of course, zombie. Learning how to do this blogging stuff will be a challenge, too.
*Edit: Now that I've a bit more time (I'm at work) I can write a bit more. Although this scanned like shit, the pink shows up really well against the green when you're holding it in your hand. Unfortunately, few can actually read my scrawl so it's still illegible. The beautiful person on top is my daughter Sabrina, and the person below is one of our favorite people, Adrian. I was working on this spread while Sabrina and her boyfriend were putting their knight costumes together, hence the Holy Grail quote on the facing page. Pan's Labyrinth is the greatest new movie I've seen this year, so it's mentioned, as is my newest favorite book, World War Z. I also like the way Bub looks against the GPP stamp of the headstones.

3 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

This looks great! I also really enjoyed Pan's Labrynth!

Anonymous said...

Well, you did a marvelous journaling spread!!! I, too, do not do journaling naturally... I have to work at it, and then it looks... well.... like I worked at it!!! I love your colors -- nicely done! Perhaps you've inspired me --

Anonymous said...

WOOOO HOOOO I love that you are journaling!This is SUPER!

XO
Kristen