Friday, July 13, 2007

Little bit of catchin' up

This is my spooky tag from Michelle Ward's Crusade No. 1, Spooky Art. So I'm a bit late with it :p I used stamps from Michelle's Graven and Crow About plates. The funny thing about me and the Crow About plate, birds scare me half to death. The way they are always fluttering just gives me the screaming mimis, but I totally fell in love with these stamps. Go figure.

Sabrina and I went shopping today with our lovely 40% off coupons from Hobby Lobby and I bought a nifty set of pens while she bought more silk screening ink. Now she has a cool book bag while I have a lovely apron with
SID-F*CKING-VICIOUS :D I'll take an actual picture after I figure out where the camera is hiding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

laura - you crack me up! love that you're going back and getting in on the earlier crusade. love the white ink on this tag....makes for a very spooooooky image. i'll add your link to the team page under #10 it will indicate (C1). thanks for playing....better late than NEVER.

Penny Rabbit said...

Very cool tag! Love the contrast of the white against the dark background. And of course, you used my fave stamps!

x said...

Looks good. ;-)

Dymphie said...

Wonderful tag!