Sunday, September 16, 2007

And it's finally over!



DeYarmett's Unite!
Not that anyone at the reunion actually has that last name anymore, that's how we're all related. My mother's cousin Dee's daughter Debbie came down with her son Dylan. My Mother's cousin Linda was there with her husband, three sons, daughter and daughter-in-law. My cousin Dena's son and daughter were there, Joe with his two sons and girlfriend and Amy with her husband, three daughters and son. My cousin Sharon's three daughters were there, Kim with her three daughters and one of her sons, Kristen with her husband and daughter and Jenny with her husband and one of her sons. Below, are my nephew Billy, my brother Dannie, my mother Betty, me and my daughter Sabrina. I like the way my mother is trying to be shocked by Sabrina's attire.

No comments: